Our Primary 4 classes are a lot of fun and offer a varied and interesting mix of exciting new activities and topics – who wouldn’t want to learn about chocolate!
The curriculum includes:
- Continued development of literacy skills based around textbooks, reading books and novels as well a imaginative and creative writing, and poetry
- Advanced vocabulary, punctuation and connectives
- Individual presentation skills, both oral and written
- Knowledge of times tables to 10
- Development of multiplication and division as well as money and data handling skills
- Science, Geography, History and RME taught through the International Primary Curriculum
- Music and PE with specialist teachers
- Swimming is introduced for a term
- ICT developed through the Oxford ICT scheme
Chocolate, Islam; Different Places, Similar Lives, and Temples, Tombs and Treasures.
Trips and activities:
Children will visit: Techfest, Cocoa Ooze, and Total French School. During their topic on Ancient Egypt, our Primary 4 pupils will meet an archaeologist.
*The topics, trips and activities may change from time to time