Nursery Admissions and Fees
How to apply to Albyn School:
Step One › Complete an application for admission form
Step Two › A nursery manager will contact you to arrange a tour of the nursery
Step Three › Offer of a place and agree start date
Step Four › Pre-start sessions to familiarise your child with the nursery
Step Five › Your child starts with us at Albyn School
The admissions process is the same for the three sections of the Nurseries. You can arrange a tour with the Nursery Managers who will show you around and will be happy to answer any questions you may have. If you are happy with what our nurseries provide then the next step is to hand in an application and wait to hear from us.
- Albyn School Nurseries – lunches and snacks are included in daily cost of fees.
- All Year Round fees, which are billed monthly, are calculated over 48 weeks , allowing for 4 free weeks for holidays.
- Term Fees are set for each Term and requests for changed hours should be made before the start of the next Term.
- Reductions of 5% on the fees for a second child in the family will apply for pupils, attending school on a full time basis, from Pre-School Nursery onwards.
- Reductions of 50% on the fees for a third, or any subsequent, child in the family will apply for pupils, attending school on a full time basis, from Pre School Nursery onwards.
- We would ask parents to note that charges for “Extras” are due within 14 days of the Fee Bill date
- Please note that, ad hoc “EXTRA” sessions will be charged as follows:
- Toddlers and Ante Pre-School – 8.00am – 1.00pm £40.25; 1.00pm – 6.00pm £37.50; 8.00pm – 6.00pm £77.75
- Pre-School – 8.00pm – 1.00pm £44.60; 1.00pm-6.00pm £41.85; 8.00pm – 6.00pm £86.45
- The above prices are payable at time of booking.
- Any Nursery Pupil dropped off before their allotted time, or picked up late will be charged the full hour at the ad hoc rate.
- Please note that a full Term’s written notice is required on withdrawal or decrease in number of sessions of a pupil. For AYR places a complete calendar month’s notice prior to the month of departure is required.